Graffiti Collection
Best Graffiti
New Graffiti

Monday, September 21, 2009

Campaign for Safe Cosmetics: Roll the Tape

My love of makeup dates back to my childhood, when I found out that the mother of my best friend from the neighborhood was an Avon lady and kept her stash of cosmetics in their guest room. All those lipsticks and eye shadows and nail polishes! Such pretty colors! Sadly, I won't use those beauty products today -- or ones from so many other commercial brands -- because they contain chemicals known or believed to cause harm. Happily, so many other companies are making makeup and other beauty products without toxic ingredients. I've learned a lot from the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics, a group dedicated to informing consumers of dangers in their medicine cabinets and makeup bags and advocating for change in the beauty industry. Their latest effort comes in video form:

No comments:

Post a Comment