Graffiti Collection
Best Graffiti
New Graffiti

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sweet Taste of Victory: Guacamole Champ


My DVR is nearly full (and I'm getting that annoying message about it every time I program it to record another show) and I won't erase the shows until I've seen them. That means watching a lot of Tyler and Giada and Ina from Food Network. Thankfully, I'm caught up on "Top Chef." I wouldn't want to have to endure the pressure of those quick-fire challenges, but I found my competitive side came out recently when my friend Kristine said she would be having a guacamole tasting contest for her boyfriend Dan's birthday party barbecue. And my modest side vanished when I won (that's me holding the T-shirt, next to my lovely friend Kristine). Dan wore a blindfold for the judging and he chose my guac, which I had sweetened with blood orange juice, agave nectar and yogurt. It's hard to go wrong with sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment