Graffiti Collection
Best Graffiti
New Graffiti

Friday, October 17, 2008

Charmed, I'm Sure


I go through fashion phases and one involves wearing a plain black T-shirt or tank with a cardigan or jacket—complimented by a bold necklace. Perfect for this: some fun charms given to me by my mom, which I wear on roped chains or leather cords. Here's a typewriter charm from mom I recently found at the bottom of my jewelry box. A friend told me that her son saw a typewriter in a shop window and asked about what it was. Before computers, kiddo. I'm sure he's asked her about record players, too. To add to my collection, I'm searching on eBay for an old record player charm and found some adorable boom box ones. I see a boom box and I think of sitting on the front stoop at my friend Lisa's house, blasting "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett until Lisa's mother shouted from inside the house that we needed to turn down the volume. Oh, the good old days. I'm bidding on boom box and jukebox charms now...

"I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts:

No comments:

Post a Comment