Graffiti Collection
Best Graffiti
New Graffiti

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, America!



Here I am appreciating American history in Philadelphia, where I recently went for the wedding of my lovely and amazing friend Leah. We tried to see the Liberty Bell but the line was too long, so we peaked through the window instead. Statues to historic figures were on just about every street corner; a marble Ben Franklin even presided over the dance floor at the wedding reception (that's him, above). In the other photo, I'm standing before a statue of "The Signer" but I had a dyslexic moment when I read the plaque and saw it as "The Singer" (doesn't the bill in his hand resemble a microphone?). For actual singing, watch and listen to the "School House Rock" clip of the lesson on the Fourth of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment