Graffiti Collection
Best Graffiti
New Graffiti

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Seeing Red.... Or Fuchsia

I've got tennis fever and have been glued to the tube to watch the U.S. Open the last several days. In addition to the impressive performances, I've been struck by the red and/or fuchsia attire of the players. I use the "and/or" because the colors on our TV are not appearing as they should. Federer appeared to be wearing a fuchsia shirt with brown shorts the other day (he can pull it off!) but it turns out that the shirt is red. A search to find info on his ensemble lead me to the You Tube video (below) that shows both Federer's Nike choices and those of Nadal, who appeared to be wearing fuchsia shorts for his win against Fish last night, which was followed by the amazing match of the Williams sisters that featured the winning Serena wearing a dress of a similar color (see it here; it's also Nike, so I guess it's all red). Well, at least Safina was wearing what I'm certain is pink (check it out here). I have to say I prefer red to fuchsia. And now I am going to have to get myself a red tennis shirt (and a new TV).



And now a song that's stuck in my head, "I See Red"

No comments:

Post a Comment